When your penguin is 30 days old click on the m in the top right corner it would ask you to be a agnet say yes. here are the quiz answers:
2.Being mean or rude
4.Saying their address
5.I want to keep Club Penguin Safe
6.I want to help other penguins
Go to the hq click on top secret here is guide to mission 1 when you complete the quiz you recieve this
1. Go to the ice rink and look all the way to the left, pick up the photos on the ground
2. Give them to Aunt Arctic.
3. Go to the pet shop and read the note all the way to the left on the dog house.
4. Go to the sport shop and answer his question (the answer can be found from step number 3)
5. Use the life preserver launcher to rescue the penguins at the ice berg.
6. Then go back to the sport shop and grab the grapple hook.7. Go to the ski mountain and use your spy phone wrench to fix the telescope. (click on the red light on the spy phone to appeare tools)
8. Use the telescope to look around until you see a flying puffle.
9. Go to the tallest mountain and use the grapple hook to get to the top.
10. After you find the puffles talk to Aunt Arctic and claim your reward. you will recieve this
Here is the guide to mision 2:
. Talk to G, and tell him that you are here to receive the mission.
2. You would receive a riddle: “to find the secret word, look near a lively game; pointing to the path with a rabbit in its name”
3. To solve this riddle, go to the ski mountain, and click the signs.
4. In the riddle, it said that “pointing to the path with a rabbit in its name”, that means read the word on the bunnyhill sign!! It reads “mogul”
5. Go back to the sports shop, and talk to G again. Type in the secret word mogul6. G would show you the prototype of the new sled. Bring it with you and go to the mountain.
7. A test run would appear. Use the sled on the test run, it would ask you if you want to test G’s sled.
10. You will awake in some wilderness in Club Penguin. Grab the string and move to the right side.
14. Grab the pot and move forward
15. You will see a bunch of puffles. Click on one of them to scare them away. The black puffle will still be there. Give it an “o berry” and it will turn into a fireball. Then, it will follow you.
16. Move left and move forward
17. Grab the ski stuck in the bush.
18. Mix together the combine ski, the rope, and an o berry. Now you have a fish pod with an o berry as bait. Move to the right side after that.
19. Move forward, and you are back to where the Puffles were. Move forward to go back to the place with o-berries. Move to the far left side. 20. Move forward and you come to a place with a small stream.
21. Pick up the log on the right side. Move to the far left side afterwards
22.Use the fish pod you made to catch a fish!
23. Pick up the fish you just caught.
24. use the pot to get water from the stream.
25. Go forward, and there’s a cave for temporary shelter.
26. Click the bush, and it will open the cave entrance. click the cave entrance to go into the cave. After you enter the cave, move to the far right side.
27. Click any of the stones 28. Put the log in the middle of the circle
29. Put the Survival guide on the log. It will act as timber to help ignite the fire.
30. Give an “o-berry” to the black puffle again, it will turn into a fireball and ignite the log.31. Fry the fish and eat it (click on the fish)32. Boil the water and drink it (click on the boiling pot) 33. You will sleep for a few seconds and waken by some noise outside.
34. Go outside and you will see an agent flying a jet pack down. He is the rescuer.
35. Talk to the agent, and you will be back in the sports shop. talk to G, and you will finish the mission. Don’t forget to get the medal and the letter!! when you beat this you will recieve this
1. Talk to the Green Penguin.
2. Make sure you tell the penguin to close the door.
3. Go upstairs into the office and look under the couch. You will find a paperclip and a computer disk. Put them both into your inventory.
4. Go to the computer, switch it on and put the computer disk in it.
5. Click ‘My File‘ then click ‘Combination_Number’
6. Remember the 4 numbers (They will change every time) and go downstairs to the gift shop. NWSE stands for north south east etc.
7. Talk to the Penguin and put the combination number into the vault.
8. Talk to the Green Penguin again and your Spy Phone will ring.
9. Answer the spy phone and go into the HQ.
10. ‘G’ will tell you to watch the video. Click the screen he points at and watch the video.
11. After watching the video ‘G’ will tell you to go to the rooftops. He will open the drawers and you will collect the key which says ‘rooftops’. The right key is the first one. Put it into your inventory.
12. Go back to the office in the Gift Shop. You’ll find a door which says ‘To Roof’. Use the key to open it.
13. You will see a box which says ‘Powa Box’. Open it with the spanner on your Spy Phone.
14. Go into the box and use the paper clip to turn of the power.
15. Before you go back to the Gift Shop, collect the white fibers near the Powa Box in the vent.
16. Go back to the Vault and talk to the Penguin who should be under the pile of coins.
17. Go back to the HQ and talk to ‘G’.
18. He will tell you if you have found anything else. Tell him you have found some white fibers and give him the fibers.
19. ‘G’ will give you another mission to get the power back on in the Night Club.
20. Before you go into the town collect the Flash light (turn to the right)in the HQ then go to the town.
21. Talk to the crying penguin.
22. Go to the Night Club and use the Flash Light or Night-vision goggles to see your way through into the Boiler Room.
23. When you enter the boiler room, find the fuse box.
24. Try to complete the puzzle by making all the buttons the same colour (The fuse puzzle changes every time)
25. Go back to the HQ and talk to ‘G’ then collect your Medal and your Thank You card. when you beat this you will riceve
MISSION 4 GUIDE
1. Talk to G and he will open the Gadget Room.
2. In the Gadget Room pick up the Life Preserver and place it in your inventory.
3. Enter the Ski Lodge and pick up the Fishing Rod near the Ice Fishing Door and place it in your inventory.
4. Head to the Lighthouse and place the Rope near the lifeboat in your inventory.
5. Put the three items you have found so far into one slot to combine them into one.
6. Head to the Sports Shop and take the Pirate’s Belt from the Green Penguin Statue and place it into your inventory.
7. Go to the Ski Village and then click on the Ski Lift.
8. Place the Pirate’s Belt onto the Ski Lift to fix it.
9. Pick up the White Fibers near the Ski Lift.
10. Go to the Lighthouse Beacon and use the Wrench in the Spy Phone to unscrew the Telescope and place it into your inventory.
11. Go to the Sports Shop and head up the stairs to G’s Room.
12. Place the Telescope on the Tripod near the window.
13. Head to the Mountain and go down the Ridge Run trail.
14. You have to follow a path down the Ridge Run track which is Middle, Left, Right, Middle, Right.
15. Once at the bottom you’ll see Inner Tubes. Take out the Life Preserver.
16. Grab the First Penguin on the little branch. Then grab the next penguin on the ledge. Drop one of the penguins on the branch and use the other one to grab the penguin under it. Then grab the one on the branch and drop all three on the ledge with the rock and they will push the rock down. Grab all three penguins and drop down to grab the last one. Now you’ve rescued all the penguins.
17. Back at the Mountain talk to G and hand him the Fiber’s to finish the mission.you will reicive this
mission 5 secrete of the fur
1. Click on your spy phone. Click on the Tools. Use the comb to get the pink fur out of the Furensic analyzer. 2. It will analyze the fur automatically.3. Talk to G again. He will give you the old white fur. Analyze it in the machine.
5. Put a bottle of hot sauce and chocolate sauce in your inventory. And also get a candle off one of the dining tables.
6. (optional) Talk to the penguin again, get the pizza, and give it to the penguin that is ice fishing at the back of the ski lodge (go to the Ski Village, then into the Lodge, then into the Door that says ‘Ice Fishing’).
7. Go to the coffee shop (in the town) and talk to the penguin.
8. He will talk for a while, then he will show you a drawing
9. Talk to him again about hot chocolate, and he will say the machine is broken and ask you to fix it. Click on the machine behind the penguin.
10. Put the mug under the hot chocolate drain and use the wrench (in your spy phone) to fix the milk hose on the left. Put chocolate sauce (from your bottle) in the bowl at the top.
11. Click the Knob on the right to change it from ‘Cold’ to ‘Hot’. Now Push the button to get hot chocolate. Now Pick up the Hot Chocolate Mug (filled with hot chocolate) and put it in your inventory.
12. Go to the gadget room in the HQ (teleport to the HQ using your spy phone) and get the AC1000 (its a fan) and put it into your inventory.
13. Go to the Lighthouse beacon (go to the Beach, then go into the Lighthouse, talk to the penguins, then go upstairs). Keep walking right until you see the Jet Pack Fuel floating in the air with the balloon. Click on the AC1000 so you’re holding it. Then click on the fuel to start blowing it and then cut the string that’s holding the balloon with your scissors (spy phone)
14. Then go to the Gadget Room again and talk to G.
15. Tell G you have all the items and pour each into Goggles Funnel. (Pour the fuel, then the hot sauce, and then the Cup of Hot Chocolate)
16. Once you pour in the substances, pick up the goggles and go inside the lighthouse.
17. Pick up the rope that is in the Red boat.
18. Go outside the lighthouse and get the Net (that’s next to the tray of fish)
19. Put the rope and net together to get a Trap.
20. Go to where the penguin was ice fishing and put down the Trap near or on the tree branch.
21. Put the candle down on the Trap as bait.
22. A crap will get caught in the trap and the mysterious animal will run away. A white tuft of fur will be left behind.
23. Pick up the crab and the white fur and take it to G in the Gadget Room.
24. Talk to G and then give him the Crab.
25. Talk to him again and then Analyze the white fur (put it into the slot on the left of the machine) and you will find out its a polar bear!
26. YOU HAVE FINISHED THE MISSION! Get the Medal and Box of Pizza!
when complited you will recieve
Mission 6 questions for a crab
- Talk to G. When G turns on the machine, the crab will destroy it.
- Follow the Crab into the PSA Head Quarters.
- Follow the Crab into the Sports Shop and to the Ski Village.
- Follow the Crab up the Mountain and then jump off the edge of the Mountain.
- Follow the Crab through the forest for about 3 places until you get to where the Cave was in Mission #2.
- When you get to the locked door of the Cave, go to the tree stump on the far right.
- Then go the the Long Log and Bushes on your far right.
- Take out your Spy phone, open your Tools, and cut the rope with your Scissors.
- Put the bag of O-Berries in your Inventory.
- Go back to the Tree Stump on your right.
- Feed an O-Berry to the Black Puffle. He will now start to follow you.
- Go to the Bushes in front of you. Then to the River to the left of you. Then to the locked door.
- Throw a Puffle O into the Pet Door and the Black Puffle will open the door for you. Go inside!
- The Bear will trap you in a cage. Oh no! You will lose your Spy Phone.
- Talk to the Bear. He will explain about his evil plan. I suggest clicking the top option for everything you say. (Click the bear if you can’t do anything and he stopped talking) He will then leave with the Crab.
- Go right in your Cage until you see the Cage Lift machine. Put an O-Berry on top of the Red Lever on the right.
- Put a O-Berry on the Left side of the Water slide and then another O-Berry on the silver platform.
- Go all the way right past the door and a little past the table. Place the Grappling hook, Blue prints, the Rope, and the Hot Sauce in your inventory (They are: leaning against a rock, on the wall above the table, entangled with the wooden boards, and on the table).
- Go to the door. It will be blocked by snow. Take a O-Berry out and then put Hot Sauce in it and click on the Snow. The black puffle when get superheat and then the snow will have melted.
- Walk out the hole. Go to the Stump on the right. Go the the Long log and Bushes on the far left. Then go to the Area on your far Left. And you will end up at the place where you fell from!
Connect the Grappling Hook with the Rope. Then click on the Mountain. Then throw it over the mountain and you will be back on the Mountain.
- Go to the Ski Lodge and go to the back door where you play Ice Fishing. You will see the bear there. Go back outside to the Ski Village.
- Then go to the Dock. Go through the Snow Forts. Then go to the Plaza. Then go in the Pizza Parlor and get the Sea Weed Pizza and put it in your Inventory.
- Go ALL the way back to the Ski Lodge and through the back door.
- Feed the pizza to the bear and Pull the Red lever on the machine.
- Click on the bear until he finishes his pizza. Then the bear will run the machine, it will go backwards and will break the ice.
- G will come and talk to you. (I suggest selecting the top option for all the answers). The bear will call you and then run away. Then give G the Blue Prints when he asks for them.
- Yay! You finished the mission! Receive the Medal and the Letter and you’re done!
Mission 7 clockwork repairs guide:
- Talk to G. Choose any option. He explains the problem with the Clocks.
- Click the moniter of the Snow Forts that G is pointing to. You will see the the Polar Bear and the Crab break the clock. Click the corner to exit the clock.
- Talk to G again. Keep choosing the top option. He wants you to find the parts to repair the clock.
- Go to the Gadget Room. Take the LifeGuard Rescue Tube off the shelf and put it in your inventory.
- Use your map and go to the Dock. Talk to the penguins from the Blue team. Keep clicking the top options until they let you play to get back the target.
- how to play: click and hold the mouse until the bar goes up to the red zone. LET GO immediately when the bar is at the red zone. Then aim with your mouse and shoot at the target. Remember, the target is moving so click just a little bit ahead of where the target is going. And it takes longer for the snowball to travel the farther the penguin is from you.
- Once you win, they’ll give you the target. Give them the Rescue Tube so they can continue practicing.
- go to the iceberg and click on the icecube with the spring in it
- Go to the HQ. click on the electro magnetice 3000 lock.Talk to G and tell him you need to use the Electromagnet 3000. He say’s the combination is ‘key’.
- Go to the Invention Cabinet, which is left of the entrance to the Gadget Room. There is a Decoder available if you put your cursor on the bottom right of the screen. Decode the word ‘key’ to Secret Agent Code and input it into the lock.
- The lock will open. Take out the Magnetron 3000. Now go to the Iceberg on your Map.
- Go to the left until you see an spring-in-an-icecube floating in the ocean. Use the Magnetron to pull it out of the water. Put them both in your inventory.
- Go to the HQ. Go to the Gadget Room. Place the ice cube on the Test Chamber. Pull the Red lever. Now Press the Flame button. Now pull the lever again, then pick up the Spring.
- Go to the Town. Talk to Rookie. Then, ask him for a poster of the Prime Gear. Put it in your inventory.
- (Optional step) Go to the Ski Village and talk to the penguins there. They explain how the type of snow matters. And the Snow Forts has the best.
- Go to the Beach and talk to the yellow penguin on the chair. He say’s he gave a yellow puffle a drawing of a chair and the puffle made the chair for him. Pick up the green bucket next to him that’s on the ground.
- Go to the Snow Forts and fill the green bucket up with snow.
- Use your map and go to the Plaza. Go into the Pizza Parlor.
- Take the sheet of music on the floor next to the piano.
- Exit the Pizza Parlor. And go into the Stage. Click on the piano at the Stage. Put the sheet of music on the piano stand. Play the colored notes in the order it says on the music sheet (read from left to right). The yellow puffle will love it and come out of hiding!
- Now give the puffle the picture of the gear. Then give it the bucket of snow. It’ll construct a replica Gear. Place the Gear in your inventory.
- Now go back to the Gadget Room in the HQ.
- Place the Gear on the Test Chamber. Pull the lever. Push the snowflake button. The pull the lever again. Take out the hardened Gear.
- Go to the Snow Forts one more time. Now click on the Snow Forts Clock to get behind it. Place the Gear in the middle, the Spring on the upper left, and the Target on the outside (on top of the pole). Now exit the Clock.
- The Construction worker will cheer. You will get a call on your spyphone from the Polar Bear! He says He underestimated you but destroying the Clock Tower was just a distraction for his Grand Master Plan. Then he says “Until next time!” and hangs up. Uh-oh!
- Talk to G and exit. Claim your Medal and Gift.